This summer, Doctorpreneurs are proud to be partnering with the exciting 7th edition of Health 2.0 in Europe! The Health 2.0 Conferences are the leading showcases of cutting-edge innovation that’s transforming health and health care, bringing a fresh approach to the space.
For its 7th edition taking place in Barcelona on May 10th-12th, Health 2.0 Europe will gather the digital health champions who are shaking the healthcare system and making an impact. 600 actors from the digital health ecosystem will be present including entrepreneurs, industry, investors, physicians, patients, pharma, insurances, public institutions, etc for 3 days of insightful keynotes, interactive workshops, animated round tables and more than 50 rapid fire live demo.
Confirmed keynote speakers are Dr Rafael Grossmann, the surgeon who realized the 1st live surgery with Google Glasses; Esther Dyson, business angel in various digital health companies and dedicated to improving health; Damien Marmion, Global Head of Health at AXA, Dr Julio Mayol, surgeon and innovation director in San Carlos Hospital (Madrid), Pēteris Zilgalvis, Head of Unit ehealth and well-being at the European Commission.
Health 2.0 Europe takes into account all the different stakeholders of the digital health ecosystem. Some of the topics that we will be discussing this year:
- Solutions for hospitals and healthcare professionals
- Building a new framework for Health 2.0 adoption in the clinic setting
- Building Blocks to a Dynamic Health 2.0 Ecosystem in Europe
- Health 2.0 Applications in Emerging Markets
- Data Analytics: Structuring Information for DecisionMaking
- Choosing your Digital Health Accelerator
- Pharma 2.0: Going Beyond the Pill
- Frontiers of Health 2.0: What’s Next?
- Power to the patient
- Technology promoting behaviour change and healthy
- Health 2.0 transforming the daily mission of nurses
- Who will pay for Health 2.0? An investor’s discussion
- Reimbursement players, trends, criteria and processes
- SHUSH topics and the famous unmentionables
- From Health to WellBeing: the rise of wearables and consumer interfaces
EC2VC – 5th edition: May 10th in Barcelona
EC2VC is also back in its 5th edition with an Investors’ Forum, a Pitch Competition and even more networking opportunities with the most active European investors in digital health!
Participating VCs include Amadeus Capital Partners (United Kingdom), AvetVenture (Spain), Capricorn Venture Partners (Belgium), endeavourvision (Switzerland), Holtzbrinck Digital (Germany), Innovation Capital (France), MS Ventures (The Netherlands), NorthZone (Sweden), Peppermint VenturePartners (Germany), XL Health (Germany), Ysios (Spain), and many more. Looking to find out more about early stage or growth funding? This is the place to be!
For more information check out the Health 2.0 website! (http://www.health2con.com/events/conferences/health-2-0-europe-2016/)